YOUR POTENTIAL. OUR COMMITMENT.
The ILE Difference
Independent Living Experience (ILE) is a customized support service for adults with disabilities. Focusing on the areas of Employment, Independent Living, and Social Skills, ILE services are 100% community-based and individualized to each client. At ILE, we understand the importance of providing quality supports that both our clients and their families deserve. Our innovative, community-based service model for adults, with varying exceptionalities, provides customizable supports based on the client’s needs and their desire for independence.
A flexibile model providing you a bank of service hours across areas of:
- Executive Functioning
- Job Coaching
- Maintaining Your Independent Living Skills
- Building a Social Community
- Personally Meaningful Employment
- Stable Living Environment
- Financial Stability
- Safe and Balanced Relationships
- Active and Predictable Social Life
- Healthy Lifestyle